Applying for SWIS
A completed SWIS application will have the following documents.
- A completed SWIS readiness checklist
- A completed SWIS school information form
- A completed SWIS license agreement
- A copy of the school's major and minor problem behavior definitions
- A copy of the procedures (or flow chart) of responses to problem behavior
- A copy of the school's office referral form
These documents and forms should be sent to our office at 29 Commerce Drive, Bedford NH 03110.
For assistance with the application process, please contact Julie Prescott at 206 - 6826.